Effective in the treatment of:
- Back Pain (neck pain, low back pain, scoliosis, disc herniation, torticollis, sciatica)
- Muscle, joint and rheumatic pain
- Muscle contractures and spasms
- Sports Injuries and Tendonitis
- Lesões desportivas e tendinites
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Correction and postural improvement;
- Improvements in digestive, circulatory, respiratory, lymphatic and immune systems;
- Slows the symptoms of joint wear;
- Improves joint mobility;
- Stimulates strength and flexibility;
- Immediate and prolonged pain relief ;
Advise yourself with a Casa Sakra professional!
How Does Osteopathy Work
During a treatment techniques are used that manipulate the musculoskeletal system (bone, muscle and joints) such as stretching and manual mobilization, that restore the structures that are blocked or dysfunctional, thus remedying the injury.